Atwood water heaters are 14 pounds lighter than competitive brands. Heaters that also operate from an electric source can run off an electrical hook up or a generator. LP/Gas heaters include a 1,400 watt electric heating element, an electric thermostat and an on-off switch.
Heaters with heat exchangers transfer otherwise wasted energy from the engine-cooling system of a motorized coach to the water heater during travel.
Features include a high temperature limit switch, thermostat and pressure relief valve that prevent problems before they happen. A simple flip of the switch from inside our coach lets you turn your water heater on or off. An extended cold water inlet tube enables hot water to last 55% longer.
- Model G6A-8E
- 6 Gallon Aluminum Tank
- 8800 BTU Heat
- LP Gas with Electronic Ignition
- Electronic Ignition heaters do not include remote-mount on-off switches with indicator lights
- 11.6 GPH Recovery/Gas
- Actual Dimensions: 12-1/2" H x 16" W x 16-1/2" D
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 12-5/8"H x 16-1/4"W x 17-5/8"D
- Empty Weight: 19 lbs.
- Full Weight: 68.5 lbs.
- Exterior Powder Coated Access Door Included
Made in USA